Nacho's before entering the oven!
Nacho's after being baked.
Now for the super easy Nacho recipe!
What you will need:
- Half a bag of Nacho's of choice, I used bite side because they are easier to grab apart.
- About 12 Cherry Tomatoes, cut in halves
- A quarter of a Orange Pepper, diced
- A quarter of a Yellow Pepper, diced
- About 12 Jalapeño green olives, sliced
- 2 tbsp Mild Salsa
- 1.5 cups of Old Cheddar Cheese, grated or crumbled
Put all ingredients in order straight onto a shallow baking dish, starting with Nacho's first. Lay all ingredients while spreading them out evenly. Top with cheese until covered. Bake in oven at 300 degrees Celsius or 10-15 mins or until cheese is melted. Let cool, and enjoy! :)
*Dip nacho's into sour cream for some extra yummy goodness.